In View: Message from the Editors
- Young investigator younger than 40 years
- First author of accepted articles only
- Filmed in landscape format
- No longer than 30 seconds
- Must not deviate from conclusions of the article.
- Transplantation reserves the right to edit content deemed outside these requirements.
- Should be accompanied by a short letter of introduction that provides accepted article's title and/or article number, the author listing of the article, and contact information.
Your research can now be presented on @TransplantJrnl.
Transplantation is now the leading transplant journal with respect to social media. We are connected with more than 1850 Twitter followers, including many transplant professionals around the globe.
We are excited to launch a new social media initiative called Present Your Paper (#PresentYourPaper). We encourage young authors (<40 years old) to present papers that have been accepted for publication in Transplantation during a 30-second video. Once the videos have been reviewed and edited as needed, we will tweet your presentation out to our Twitter followers. Please note that authors must create and film the video presentations themselves using a smartphone or camera.
We are excited to launch the Present Your Paper initiative and hope to engage young transplant professionals with our journal. We also hope to expose them and their scientific work to our large Twitter network. We are looking forward to receiving the first #PresentYourPaper submissions!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tweet to meet and mingle with your transplantation friends using @TransplantJrnl.
Frank J. M. F. Dor, MD, PhD
Social Media Editor
Carla C. Baan, PhD