Topics in Pain Management offers free medical and nursing continuing education as a subscriber benefit.
Lippincott Continuing Medical Education Institute, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians – up to 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue.
Online CME quiz instructions
- Go to https://cme.lww.com and click on "Newsletters," then select Topics in Pain Management.
- Enter your username and password. First-time users must register and link to your TPM subscription.
- After log-in, follow the instructions on the quiz site. You may print your official certificate immediately.
- Please note: Lippincott CME Institute, Inc., will not mail certificates to online participants. Online quizzes expire on the due date.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. LWW, publisher of Topics in Pain Management, offers ANCC contact hours for each issue of the newsletter.
To earn nursing CNE credit, you must take the quiz online.
- Go to www.nursingcenter.com, click on CE Connection on the toolbar at the top, and select “Browse Newsletters.” On the next page, select Topics in Pain Management.
- Log-in at the upper right-hand corner to enter your username and password. First-time users must register and link to your TPM subscription: To obtain the subscriber benefit of free CNE, insert your TPM subscription number in your personal profile.
- After log-in, locate and click on the CE activity you want to complete. Your subscription benefit will be applied when payment is requested.
- If you pass, print your certificate of earned contact hours and access the answer key.
- If you fail, you have the option of taking the test again at no additional cost.
For assistance, call 1-800-787-8985.
- For CME queries:
- For CNE queries:
- If you have difficulty with the online answer form or CNE certificate, or if you have a content-related query, please call Customer Support at 1-800-787-8985.