Subscribers to Topics in Language Disorders may complete as many CE courses in each issue as desired for a nominal processing fee of $5.00 per test in print and online.
Subscribers also have the option to complete all courses in a print issue for the bundled package price of $20.00 (online-only courses are excluded from this option).
Nonsubscribers may complete as many CE courses in each issue as desired for the processing fee of $15.00 per test in print and online. Nonsubscribers have the option to complete all courses in a print issue for the bundled package price of $50.00 (online-only CE courses are excluded).
These fees are for the processing of tests and CE certificates and do not represent income to ASHA.
The CE tests in TLD are available to complete via http://alliedhealth.ceconnection.com/browse/professions . Register on the CE website and be sure to include the following in your profile:
- Your TLD account number (and include "lww" with the 12-digit number) Example: lww543216789999
- Your ASHA Membership Number so that your course completion can be reported to ASHA for you.
- At this website, readers can find all Wolters Kluwer CE activities available for Speech-Language Pathologists.
An annual ASHA CE Registry fee is required to register ASHA CEUs. ASHA CE Registry fees are paid by the participant directly to the ASHA National Office. The ASHA CE Registry fee allows registration to an unlimited number of ASHA CEU for a calendar year. Contact the ASHA staff at 800-498-2071 ext 4219 for CE Registry fee subscription information.
Who is eligible to earn ASHA CEUs?
Effective July 1, 2011, individuals must meet at least one of the following conditions in order to be eligible to earn ASHA CEUs.
- ASHA Member (includes Life member and International affiliates)
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) Holder
- Licensed by a state or provincial regulatory agency to practice speech-language pathology (SLP) or audiology
- Credentialed by a state regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Credentialed by a national regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Currently enrolled in a masters or doctoral program in SLP or audiology