As of the July-September 2016 issue (Vol 36 No. 3), all articles in each issue of TLD are available individually for CEU credit, online only. TLD subscribers can complete the entire issue CE course using the printed test and answer form if they prefer. Subscribers to TLD receive a discounted processing fee for all CE, both in print and online. The subscriber discount is applied online when payment is requested.
- The continuing education tests in TLD are available to complete via http://alliedhealth.ceconnection.com/browse/professions . Register on the CE website and be sure to include the following in your profile:
- Your TLD account number (and include "lww" with the 12-digit number) Example: lww543216789999
- Your ASHA Membership Number so that your course completion can be reported to ASHA for you.
- At this website, readers can find all Wolters Kluwer CE activities available for Speech-Language Pathologists.
- An annual ASHA CE Registry fee is required to register ASHA CEUs. ASHA CE Registry fees are paid by the participant directly to the ASHA National Office. The ASHA CE Registry fee allows registration to an unlimited number of ASHA CEUs for a calendar year. Contact the ASHA staff at 800-498-2071 ext. 4219 for CE Registry fee subscription information.
Who is eligible to earn ASHA CEUs?
Effective July 1, 2011, individuals must meet at least one of the following conditions in order to be eligible to earn ASHA CEUs.
- ASHA Member (includes Life member and International affiliates)
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) Holder
- Licensed by a state or provincial regulatory agency to practice speech-language pathology (SLP) or audiology
- Credentialed by a state regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Credentialed by a national regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Currently enrolled in a masters or doctoral program in SLP or audiology