Topics in Obstetrics and Gynecology offers free medical and nursing continuing education as a subscriber benefit.
Lippincott Continuing Medical Education Institute, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians – up to 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue.
Online CME quiz instructions
- Go to https://cme.lww.com and click on "Newsletters," then select Topics in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Enter your username and password. First-time users must register and link to your TOBG subscription.
- After log-in, follow the instructions on the quiz site. You may print your official certificate immediately.
- Please note: Lippincott CME Institute, Inc., will not mail certificates to online participants. Online quizzes expire on the due date.
Lippincott Professional Development, is an accredited provider of nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation, offers ANCC contact hours for each issue of the newsletter. Educational activities offered in the newsletter are also provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider Number CEP 11749. Lippincott Professional Development is also an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the District of Columbia, Georgia, West Virginia, New Mexico, South Carolina, and Florida, CE Broker #50-1223. Your certificate is valid in all states.
To earn NCPD, you must take the quiz online.
- Go to https://nursing.ceconnection.com/browse/sources/207
- Log-in at the upper right-hand corner to enter your username and password. First-time users must register and link to your TOBG subscription. To obtain the subscriber benefit of free NCPD, insert your TOBG subscription number preceded by 'LWW' in your personal profile.
- After log-in, locate and click on the activity you want to complete. Your subscription benefit will be applied when payment is requested.
- If you pass, print your certificate of earned contact hours and access the answer key.
- If you fail, you have the option of taking the test again at no additional cost.
- For NCPD queries:
- If you have difficulty with the online answer form or NCPD certificate, or if you have a content-related query, please call Customer Support at 1-800-787-8985.