In the Viewpoint article by Miranda et al. entitled “Pediatric Nailbed Repair Study: Nail Replacement Increases Morbidity,” published in the February 2012 issue of the Journal (Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012;129:394e–396e), the corresponding author's email address is incorrect. The correct email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miranda BH, Vokshi I, Milroy CJ. Pediatric nailbed repair study: Nail replacement increases morbidity. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012;129:394e–396e.
Evidence-Based Medicine Article Collections—“How to Conduct Evidence-Based Medicine”
The “How-To Articles” Evidence-Based Medicine collection contains 10 tutorial-type articles, available at www.PRSJournal.com. These articles will help you understand and practice evidence-based medicine in your own clinical practices.
Articles in the collection include:
- Survey Research (October 2010)
- Decision Analysis in Plastic Surgery: A Primer (October 2010)
- A Guide to Qualitative Research in Plastic Surgery (September 2010)
- Developing Good Clinical Questions and Finding the Best Evidence to Answer Those Questions (August 2010)
- How to Practice Evidence-Based Medicine (July 2010)
- Fundamental Principles of Conducting a Surgery Economic Analysis Study (February 2010)
- Introducing Evidence-Based Medicine to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (April 2009)
- Evidence-Based Medicine: The Fourth Revolution in American Medicine? (January 2009)
- Where Do We Find the Best Evidence? (December 2007)
- Systematic Reviews: A Primer for Plastic Surgery Research (December 2007)
All of these tutorial articles are free and are available online at www.PRSJournal.com.