Journal Logo

ANNOUNCEMENTS: CORRECTIONS

CORRECTION

Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: April 1, 2006 - Volume 117 - Issue 4 - p 1376
  • Free

THE HISTORY OF THE TEXAS SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGEONS, 1954 TO 2004

In the December 2005 article entitled “The History of the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, 1954 to 2004,” by Charles N. Verheyden, M.D., Ph.D. (Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 116: 1960, 2005), the image in Figure 1 is reversed. Figure 1 is reprinted here with the image flipped.

Fig. 1.
Fig. 1.:
Photograph taken on the steps of the Hotel Del Coronado, San Diego, California, 1953. (First row, left to right) Blocker, Tennison, Mills, Kipp, Lewis, and Hardy; (second row, left to right) Schuessler, Glanz, Freeman, Sellman, and Wise; (third row, left to right) Brauer, Cronin, Love, and Millard; and (fourth row, left to right) Patterson, Jennings, and Gannon. (Photograph used with permission from the Truman G. Blocker History of Medicine Library at the University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas.)
©2006American Society of Plastic Surgeons