In the article cited above, on page 5 of the Spring 2010 issue of Pediatric Physical Therapy, the following information in Table 2, Column 3, Reentrant Mapping is incorrect:
- Link secondary repertoires forming higher Either strengthened or weakened dependent on current and past experiencesorder global mappings
- Ensures linkage and integration of complex Link in different regions to form higher order, global mappings involving motor and sensory systems functions and behaviors
It should read as follows:
- Link secondary repertoires forming higher
- order global mappings
- Either strengthened or weakened dependent
- on current and past experiences
- Ensures linkage and integration of complex
- functions and behaviors
This error has been noted in the online version of the article, which is available at www.pedpt.com.
1. Sweeney JK, Heriza CB, Blanchard Y, Dusing SC. Neonatal physical therapy. Part II: Practice frameworks and evidence-based practice guidelines, Pediatr Phys Ther
. 2010; 22(1); 2–16.