Please note that the 5 OTA International articles listed below have been updated from their initial publication date to include explicit statements regarding funding and/or institutional review board/ethics approval in the December 2019 issue.
1. Grewal IS, Giotakis N, Narayan B, Nayagam S. Bifocal treatment for peri-articular femoral nonunions: A retrospective case series review. OTA International.
2019;2:e023; doi: 10.1097/OI9.0000000000000023. Published April 20, 2019.
2. Kheterpal S, Busse JW, Baxter P, et al. Daily versus weekly evidence reports for orthopaedic surgeons in India: A mixed-methods study. OTA International.
2019;2:e029; doi: 10.1097/OI9.0000000000000029. Published April 23, 2019.
3. Mo AZ, Miller PE, Troy MJ, et al. The AOSpine thoracolumbar spine injury classification system: A comparative study with the thoracolumbar injury classification system and severity score in children. OTA International.
2019;2:e036; doi: 10.1097/OI9.0000000000000036. Published May 14, 2019.
4. Lu K, Barron JO, Israel H, Cannada LK. Sleep disturbances in orthopaedic trauma patients. OTA International.
2019;2:e040; doi: 10.1097/OI9.0000000000000040. Published July 22, 2019.
5. Lawrenz JM, Marshall DC, Patterson BM. The utility of the angled blade plate in hip fracture nonunion treatment: A report of three cases and review of the literature. OTA International.
2019;2:e041; doi: 10.1097/OI9.0000000000000041. Published August 13, 2019.