Otology & Neurotology Open (ONO): Scholarship Publishing Fund Sponsors
The ONO Scholarship Publishing Fund was developed to support the publication of high-quality articles by authors who do not have access to funds to pay the APCs. At the discretion of ONO's Editors, APC grants may be awarded to first authors of submitted manuscripts with the eligibility criteria below:
- from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs);
- active U.S. military;
- at low-income universities;
- in- training (medical students, doctoral students, residents, trainees, and fellows,); and
- from Research4Life Group B countries (covering the APC balance).
The current Sponsor(s)* of the Scholarship Publishing Fund are:
For information on becoming a Sponsor to the ONO Scholarship Publishing Fund, please contact Stella Bebos, Publisher of ONO ([email protected]).
* Fund Sponsorships are for a 12-month period and are renewable.