Neurology Today Conference Reporters in 2016!
Whether you are attending a meeting or reading about it remotely, you'll be able to access daily, concise peer-reviewed reports from major neurology conferences via email blasts that are optimized for web and mobile viewing.
The Neurology Today Conference Reporters will highlight only those papers and presentations deemed noteworthy by the Neurology Today editors. All reports are chosen, vetted, and reviewed by our team of neurologist reviewers. Each report will include commentary and analysis from independent experts. Look for expanded coverage and perspectives in the print edition of Neurology Today.
Look for Neurology Today Conference Reporters for these upcoming neurology meetings in 2016:
- AAN Annual Meeting, Vancouver, March 15-21
- American Headache Society Annual Scientific Meeting, San Diego, June 9-12
- Movement Disorder Society/International Congress, Berlin, June 19-23
- Alzheimer's Association International Conference, Toronto, July 23-28
- Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis, London, September 14-17
- Child Neurology Society Annual Meeting, Vancouver, October 7-10
- American Epilepsy Society Annual Meeting, Houston, December 2-6
Missed a meeting? See our 2015 coverage by linking to the Conference Reporter tab at NeuroTodayOnline.com.