Neurology Today Conference Reporters!
Starting with the AAN Annual Meeting later this month, Neurology Today is offering a new e-news service — Neurology Today Conference Reporters — to keep neurologists up to date and fully informed about the most noteworthy news from major professional meetings.
Whether you are attending the meeting or reading about it remotely, you'll be able to access daily, concise peer-reviewed reports from major neurology conferences via email blasts that are optimized for web and mobile viewing.
The Neurology Today Conference Reporters will highlight only those papers and presentations deemed noteworthy by the Neurology Today editors. All reports will be vetted and reviewed by our team of neurologist reviewers, as well. Each report will include commentary from independent experts and will appear with additional perspectives in the print edition of Neurology Today.
Look for Neurology Today Conference Reporters for these upcoming neurology meetings in 2015:
- AAN Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, April 18-25
- Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers Annual Meeting, Indianapolis, IN, May 27-30
- International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders, San Diego, CA, June 14-18
- Alzheimer's Association International Conference, Washington, DC, July 18-23
- Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis, Barcelona, Spain, October 7-10
- Child Neurology Society Annual Meeting, National Harbor, MD, October 7-10
- Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, October 17-21
- American Epilepsy Society Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA December 4-8