To improve and assure the quality of publications, and to provide a timely peer review process, MFM is currently looking for reviewers among professionals and experts all over the world.
Professionals and experts who meet the following requirements are welcome to join us.
- The applicant should hold a PhD degree or hold a professor/associate professor position in an accredited academic institution;
- The applicant must have good experience in his/her research field;
- Active researcher in relevant field (more than 5 papers published in peer-reviewed journals, H index ≥10).
What you will get:
If you are interested in becoming a reviewer of MFM, please send us your resume at [email protected]. Should you have any further questions about reviewer application, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
- Acknowledgement in the official media at the end of each year;
- A digital certificate of honor for a reviewer who had reviewed a certain number of manuscripts and/or had provided constructive suggestions to the authors/editorial office;
- The opportunity to be invited to the academic conferences held by MFM;
- The opportunity to be a member of the editorial board.