Medicine®, a Wolters Kluwer Health publication and one of the most respected and frequently cited journals in general medicine, is pleased to announce the launch of Medicine®: HIV/AIDS, an online channel of content specifically dedicated to the publication and distribution of AIDS- and HIV-related research.
Medicine®: HIV/AIDS will consider submissions in the following subject areas:
- Diagnosis and Evaluation of HIV Infection
- Treatment of HIV infection
- Treatment failure and resistance testing
- Prophylaxis and treatment of opportunistic infections
- Complications of HIV infection
- HIV infection and pregnancy
- Post-exposure and pre-exposure prophylaxis
- Public health and HIV prevention
Click here to view the Medicine®: HIV/AIDS Editorial Board
Submissions to Medicine®: HIV/AIDS will be published and indexed under the Medicine® ISSN.
(note: Select section/category "4850 HIV/AIDS Channel" during submission process)