Journal of Psychosocial Oncology Research and Practice is an international open access journal. Distinct benefits and features of Journal of Psychosocial Oncology Research and Practice include:
• Peer Review. A peer-reviewed publication, publishing selectively only those articles that pass peer review requirements of its Editorial Board.
• Worldwide Electronic Delivery. Content is offered via online publication (no print option).
• Speed. Rapid review and publication times
• No "Pay Wall" for Readers. No subscription fees; Journal of Psychosocial Oncology Research and Practice is free and "open access" to any viewer
• Authors/Funders Retain Copyright
• Ease of Submission
• Forum for publicly funded research. Will provide a venue for research funded by public funding agencies that require publication in an open access journal.