We regularly hear from authors who are pleased with the outcome of their articles as published in print or online through JCN. Our small, but mighty, staff works with authors to produce the best possible articles. We desire to help nurses communicate well, and are willing to go the extra step, assisting at Editorial Manager, suggesting areas for improvement, and offering quality peer-review.
Jean and her colleagues wrote:
Our article, Equipping African American Clergy to Recognize Depression (33/4), looks absolutely wonderful. Faculty here are talking about the great layout! Thank you so much. We are all sharing our experiences and pleasure in working with the JCN staff.
Jean Anthony, PhD, RN
NEED CE? WE GOT YOU COVERED
A wide range of CE offerings are found online at www.nursingcenter.com with the following price reductions for members of Nurses Christian Fellowship:
- 30% Discount on all JCN Continuing Education (over 50 modules, 125+ contact hours!).
- 25% Discount on all Continuing Education from more than 40 other nursing journals from Lippincott (over 1,300 CE activities).
Are you a JCN subscriber but not a member of NCF? Join at ncf-jcn.org
You'll now find more Online Only content on our web pages. We want to provide content in a timely manner, and the web is key to distributing more articles. The Online Only design is being updated. In addition, notice changes to the Table of Contents where online content is denoted, drawing attention to even more feature articles per issue. You'll find this and much more at journalofchristiannursing.com
Collections on these topics are available online at www.journalofchristiannursing.com: Spirituality and Spiritual Care; Personal/Professional Growth; Faith Community/Parish Nursing (CE); Health Ministry (best practices); African American Health; Award-Winning Articles; Service-Learning; Healthcare Missions; Research; Everyday Ethics; From the Heart; Called to Teach; Student TXT; and Online Only.
We've done the work for you. Find multiple articles on these topics at the touch of your fingers.
JCN AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Want to connect with other nurses of like mind? Interested in the face of nursing worldwide? At the NCF Face Book page, new posts are added nearly every day. You'll find inspiration and encouragement from nurses worldwide via our social network sites. We'd enjoy hearing from you. Social media is a great way to introduce your friends and colleagues to nursing articles with a faith-based perspective.
Connect with us on Facebook and share. Subscribe to the NCF blog and make comments.
These and other nursing events can be found at journalofchristiannursing.com under Save the Dates.
- 4th National Nursing Ethics Conference, “Shaping the Ethical Environment” will be held at the UCLA Luskin Conference Center, Los Angeles, California, March 23-24, 2017. Visit https://nnec.confex.com/nnec/2017/cfp.cgi
- Health Ministries Association Annual Meeting and Conference will be held at the St. Elizabeth Technical and Educational Center, Erlanger, Kentucky, September 11-13, 2017. See http://hmassoc.org/upcoming-conference/
Coming soon in JCN
- Transforming Moral Distress to Moral Resilience in Nursing: A Report from the American Journal of Nursing, Journal of Christian Nursing, and Johns Hopkins University Work Group
- A Christian Perspective on Bullying in Nursing Education
- An Integrated Strategy for Spiritual Nursing Education
- Building Sustainable Service Programs Using Servant Leadership
- Cognitive and Behavioral Interventions in a Faith-Based Setting: Impacts on Hypertension
- The Crescent of Care: A Christian Nurse's Guide to Providing Culturally Sensitive Care for Islamic Patients and Their Families
Contact Us: Write to us at email@example.com or submit your comments online via JCN's Editorial Manager: http://www.editorialmanager.com/ncf-jcn/default.aspx. Call 608.846.8560 for assistance.