Calendar of Meetings/Events
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Nov 12, 2014—“Pennsylvania OEMS Dinner Meeting: Evaluation and Treatment of Occupational Eye Injuries,” La Collina Restaurant, Belmont Hills, Pa. Information: Component President Lora Regan, MD; telephone: 717/544–3155; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Dec 4–5, 2014—“Annual Conference of New England College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (NECOEM),” Boston Newton Marriott Hotel, Newton, Mass. Co-sponsors: Massachusetts Association of Occupational Health Nurses (MaAOHN) and Northeast Association of Occupational Health Nurses. Information: Dianne Plantamura, NECOEM Executive Director; telephone: 978/373–5597; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web site: www.necoem.org.
- Dec 6–7, 2014—“MRO Fast Track Course,” Westin Arlington Gateway, Arlington, Va. Information: ACOEM, 25 Northwest Point Boulevard, Suite 700, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007; telephone: 847/818–1800; fax: 847/818–9266; Web site: www.acoem.org.
- Feb 11–15, 2015—“14th World Congress on Public Health,” Science City Convention Center, Kolkata, India. Information: Congress Secretariat: KW Conferences Pvt Ltd A 56/12, DLF Phase 1, Gurgaon 122002, India; telephone: +91 124 463 6700; fax: +91 124 410 2075; e-mail: email@example.com; Web site: www.14wcph.org.
- Feb 19–21, 2015—“National Hearing Conservation Association 40th Annual Conference,” Astor Crowne Plaza, New Orleans, La. Information: NHCA, 12011 Tejon Street, Suite 700, Westminster, CO 80234; telephone: 303/224–9022; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web site: www.hearingconservation.org.
- Mar 19–21, 2015—“One Day Seminar and 91st Annual Spring Meeting of the Central States Occupational and Environmental Medicine Association,” Hilton Lisle/Naperville Hotel, Lisle, Ill. Information: CSOEMA Executive Director Marlyce Nutt, 6 Phillippi Creek, Elgin, IL 60120; telephone: 630/497–0286; fax: 630/497–0364; e-mail: email@example.com; Web site: www.csoema.org.
- May 3–6, 2015—ACOEM “American Occupational Health Conference (AOHC),” Hilton Baltimore, Baltimore, Md. Information: ACOEM, 25 Northwest Point Boulevard, Suite 700, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007; telephone: 847/818–1800; fax: 847/818–9266; Web site: www.acoem.org.
- May 31-Jun 5, 2015—“31st International Congress on Occupational Health (ICOH 2015),” COEX Convention Center, Seoul, Korea. Information: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web site: www.icoh.org.