- Read the article on page 561.
- The test for this nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) activity can be taken online at www.NursingCenter.com/CE/JANAC. Find the test under the article title. Tests can no longer be mailed or faxed.
- You will need to create a username and password and login to your personal NCPD Planner account before taking online tests. Your planner will keep track of all your Lippincott Professional Development online NCPD activities for you.
- There is only one correct answer for each question. A passing score for this test is 7 correct answers. If you pass, you can print your certifi cate of earned contact hours and access the answer key. If you fail, you have the option of taking the test again at no additional cost.
- For questions, contact Lippincott Professional Development: 1-800-787-8985.
Registration Deadline: September 6, 2024
Disclosure Statement: The authors and planners have disclosed that they have no financial relationships related to this article.
Lippincott Professional Development will award 2.0 contact hours for this nursing continuing professional development activity.
LPD is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This activity is also provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 11749 for 2.0 contact hours. LPD is also an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the District of Columbia, Georgia, and Florida. CE Broker #50-1223.
Your certificate is valid in all states.
• The registration fee for this test is $11.95 for members and $21.95 for nonmembers.