Journal of Addictions Nursing (JAN) – JAN
is the official journal of IntNSA and is a peer-reviewed quarterly international journal publishing original articles on current research issues, practices and innovations as they related to the field of addictions. Submissions are solicited from professional nurses and other health-care professionals engaged in treatment, prevention, education, research and consultation.
Each issue of the Journal of Addictions Nursing contains original full-length papers as well as several regular features sections:
· Perspectives features points of view and commentaries on relevant issues
· Media Watch provides summaries and critiques of print and digital resources.
· Innovative Roles examines unique roles that nurses in addictions are implementing
· Research Reviews offers summaries and critiques of research studies in the field
Vice President, Publishing
(678) 560-2810 | [email protected]
Recruiting Representative (U.S.)
Name: Monique McLaughlin
Email: [email protected]