Author Editing Services:
English language assistance: Authors who are not native speakers of English who submit manuscripts to international journals often receive negative comments from referees or editors about use of the English language in their manuscripts, and these problems can contribute to a decision to reject a paper. To help reduce the possibility of such problems, we encourage such authors to consider using Wolters Kluwer Author Services (see below).
Wolters Kluwer Author Services
Wolters Kluwer, in partnership with Editage, offers a unique range of editorial services to help you prepare a submission-ready manuscript:
- Premium editing: Intensive language and structural editing of academic papers to increase chances of journal acceptance.
- Advanced editing: A complete language, grammar, and terminology check to give you a publication-ready manuscript.
- Translation with editing: Write your paper in your native language and Wolters Kluwer Author Services will translate it into English, as well as edit it to ensure that it meets international publication standards.
- Plagiarism check: Helps ensure that your manuscript contains no instances of unintentional plagiarism.
- Artwork preparation: Save precious time and effort by ensuring that your artwork is viewed favorably by the journal without having to incur the additional cost of purchasing special graphics software.
For more information, including pricing, please visit Wolters Kluwer Author Services at http://wkauthorservices.editage.com.
*Note that the use of such a service is at the author's own expense and risk, and does not guarantee that the manuscript will be accepted.