Recruitment of Youth Editorial Board Members
IMNA, a publication of Xiyuan Hospital CACMS, is a peer-reviewed online journal with continuous print on demand compilation of issues published. The journal promotes basic research, clinical practice through education and dissemination of knowledge in the field of nephrology and andrology in the specialties of integrative medicine and the allied interdisciplinary subjects. The Journal encourages to bring together academicians and clinicians to be a part of this initiative by contributing, reviewing and thus promoting scientific works and science.
In order to promote the journal's quality and impact, as well as provide an active academic community for young scholars,
IMNA will recruit Young Editorial Board Members around the world.
- With significant research achievements in fields
- Experiences of publishing high-quality SCI papers or study/work overseas is preferred
- H index ≥10 or publish at least 3 research papers IF≥5;
- Experience in reviewing manuscripts of international medical journals; Willing to spend enough time to contribute to the development of the journal with passion and enthusiasm.
Benefits of a Youth Editorial Board Member
- A certificate of Youth Editorial Board Member will be provided
- Regularly receiving the full text of electronic contents of the journal, and email notifications of published articles.
- Promoted to the Editorial Board Members based on contributions
- Candidates of the journal expert panel being invited for lecture/conference
- Certificates and rewards of outstanding peer reviewing activities
- Term of appointment: 2 years
Responsibilities of a Youth Editorial Board Member
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the followings:
- To recommend at least three professionals as potential editorial board members, who are internationally renowned in related fields and ready to make contributions to the journal
- To write editorials or contribute original articles to the journal (at least once per year)
- To assist the editors in identifying potential reviewers
- To participate in regular peer review (2-5 submissions per year)
- To attend, when possible, Editorial Board meetings that will be held in conjunction with scientific meetings in the region
- To represent and promote the journal among colleagues and at conferences
- To provide support and guidance to editorial staff where require
- Please send us your latest CV to
- Deadline: 30 June, 2022
- Selection process: A preliminary review of resume → Selection by Editorial Board → Announcement → Certificate