Wolters Kluwer, in partnership with Editage, offers a unique range of editorial services to help you prepare a submission-ready manuscript:
- Premium Editing: Intensive language and structural editing of academic papers to increase chances of journal acceptance.
- Advanced Editing: A complete language, grammar, and terminology check to give you a publication-ready manuscript.
- Translation with Editing: Write your paper in your native language and Wolters Kluwer Author Services will translate it into English, as well as edit it to ensure that it meets international publication standards.
- Plagiarism Check: Helps ensure that your manuscript contains no instances of unintentional plagiarism.
- Artwork Preparation: Save precious time and effort by ensuring that your artwork is viewed favorably by the journal without you having to incur the additional cost of purchasing special graphics software.
For more information (including pricing), please visit Wolters Kluwer Author Services
Research Communication Services
Authors interested in increasing awareness of their research through video slides, infographics/visual abstracts, news summaries or a plain-language summary can order these directly through the Wolters Kluwer author site with Editage. Graphic and written summaries help readers easily digest your research.
Authors can order the service directly: www.wkauthorservices.editage.com. Visit the website and click on services; on the drop-down menu, select research communication, which will deliver you to a menu page. Select your preferred service and click on Get quote now. Receive professional research support and broaden your reading audience.