Table of Contents for Online Material in the May 2017 Issue
Abstracts or summaries of online content are printed in every issue of Obstetrics & Gynecology in this section. The complete documents can be found on our website, www.greenjournal.org. The specific URL for the content in this section is printed at the end of the abstract or summary.
What’s New Online May 2017
- ○ Journal Club questionnaires accompany the articles by Sheyn et al (“Geographic Variance of Cost Associated With Hysterectomy”; p. 844) and Stagg et al (“Obstetrics and Gynecology Resident Interest and Participation in Global Health”; p. 911).
- ○ Green Journal Global Health highlights four articles in this issue: “Dual-Force Vaginoplasty for Treatment of Segmental Vaginal Aplasia” by El Saman et al (p. 854); “Emerging Infectious Diseases in Pregnancy” by Beigi et al (p. 896); “Obstetrics and Gynecology Resident Interest and Participation in Global Health” by Stagg et al (p. 911); and “Accommodating Immigrant Women's Preferences for Female Health Care Providers” by Aubrey et al (p. 919).
- ○ A new Quick Poll is available on length of delayed cord clamping. See the article by Liu et al (“Evaluation of Introduction of a Delayed Cord Clamping Protocol for Premature Neonates in a High-Volume Maternity Center”; p. 835).
- ○ Links to the following web-based resources or journals have been provided for selected content in the May 2017 issue:
- “Evaluation of Introduction of a Delayed Cord Clamping Protocol for Premature Infants in a High-Volume Maternity Center” by Liu et al (p. 835)
- “Geographic Variance of Cost Associated With Hysterectomy” by Sheyn et al (p. 844)
- “Successful Continuation of Pregnancy After Treatment of Group A Streptococci Sepsis” by Alhousseini et al (p. 907)
Cochrane Review and Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
- “Long-Acting Reversible Contraceptive Placement Among Active-Duty U.S. Army Servicewomen” by Erickson et al (p. 800)
- “Laparoscopy Compared With Laparotomy for Debulking Ovarian Cancer After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy” by Melamed et al (p. 861)
- “Effect of a pH-Balanced Vaginal Gel on Dyspareunia and Sexual Function in Breast Cancer Survivors Who Were Premenopausal at Diagnosis: A Randomized Controlled Trial” by Kim et al (p. 870)
- “Risk of Abdominal Surgery in Pregnancy Among Women Who Have Undergone Bariatric Surgery” by Stuart et al (p. 887)
Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
- “Maternal, Fetal, and Neonatal Imatinib Levels With Treatment of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Pregnancy” by Burwick et al (p. 831)
- “Dual-Force Vaginoplasty for Treatment of Segmental Vaginal Aplasia” by El Saman et al (p. 854)
Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pearls of Exxcellence
- “Outcomes of Twin Pregnancies in Women Aged 45 Years or Older” by Gerber et al (p. 827)
Cochrane Review, Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Pearls of Exxcellence
- “Comparison of Vaginal Hysterectomy Techniques and Interventions for Benign Indications: A Systematic Review” by Jeppson et al (p. 877)
- ○ A video describing the instrumentation and technical points for treatment of segmental vaginal aplasia with upper hematocolpos is available. See the article by El Saman et al (“Dual-Force Vaginoplasty for Treatment of Segmental Vaginal Aplasia“; p. 854).
Diplomates Passing the 2016 Ob-Gyn Oral Examination from November 2016 to January 2017
The names of all diplomates passing the 2016 Ob-Gyn Oral Examination from November 2016 to January 2017 are listed online at http://links.lww.com/AOG/A946.
Supplemental Digital Content
© 2017 by The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists