Welcome to Family & Community Health’s website. This electronic journal platform is easy to use to find journal content, collaborate and share innovative health care ideas in family and community health. New features introduced in this platform include:
- Editor’s Picks showcase selected articles included in the journal over the past year.
- Dates for upcoming issues and contact information for issue editors are in the information for authors.
- A preview of the next issue so you can see what to watch for
- New options for delivering articles that include an enhanced HTML format for easier reading.
- New ways to customize the site, including saved searches, personal article collections, e-mail and RSS alerts, and more.
To use these features, all you need to do is register. Click on the “Register” button located at the top right corner of the website. Then enter your subscriber account number that is located on your journal label just above your name. Now you will have full, unrestricted access to all the site’s easy-to-use features. If you have already registered, then all you have to do is log in as your have always done to begin taking advantage of all the new features.