ENIRONMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGY is an international open access journal. Distinct benefits and features of ENVIRONMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGY include:
- Peer Review. A peer-reviewed publication, publishing selectively only those articles that pass peer review requirements of its Editorial Board.
- Worldwide Electronic Delivery. Content is offered via online publication (no print option).
- Speed. Rapid review and publication times.
- No "Pay Wall" for Readers. No subscription fees; ENVIRONMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGY is free and "open access" to any viewer.
- Authors/Funders Retain Copyright
- Ease of Submission
- Advertisements Welcome. Online advertising and commercial reprints are available.
- Forum for publicly funded research. Will provide a venue for research funded by public funding agencies that require publication in an open access journal.