Chinese Medical Association.
The Chinese Medical Association (CMA) is the largest national-level medical and academic organization in China. Established in 1915, as a non-profit and academic organization voluntarily formed by Chinese science and technology medical professionals, the CMA is an important social force in the development of medical science and technology and healthcare courses in China. After 100 years of development, the CMA now has 88 specialty societies, 677,000 members and 478 professional sub-society groups. The CMA has joined 42 international or regional medical organizations, and keeps close cooperation with medical associations of every province, autonomous region, municipality, and deputy-provincial level city. The CMA publishes 186 paper and electronic medical journals, and hosts nearly 200 international and national high-level medical academic conferences every year.
In order to fully demonstrate the historical thread of CMA from its initiation to current leading position in the field of medicine, truly reflect the excellent culture of the CMA and the striving-forward spirit of Chinese medical science and technology professionals, based on thoughtful study, the CMA has decided to carry out the exhibition about history of CMA. The collection of exhibition items is now open to the whole society. Please refer to the details of the announcement as follows:
Scale of Exhibition Items
Important items reflecting major events, important nodes and significant contributions in the centennial history of the CMA; and important items and works from representative persons of the CMA, including but not limited to:
- Important identification badges, certificates, commendations, medals, trophy cups, seals, and other credentials;
- Inscriptions and photos from party and state leaders;
- Diplomatic notes, international presents, and other diplomatic witnessing items;
- Newspaper, books, mail products, and other publications;
- And significant working photos and audio-visual materials, etc.
- Mainly by transfer or donation;
- Please send photos and descriptive notes of the exhibition items to the contact email below. If the items have been selected after evaluation, the CMA will contact the owner to fulfill procedures related to transfer or donation;
- If some items are not convenient for donation, CMA staff would either take video, scan or make photocopy of the original ones;
- The CMA will provide certificates or other proper shields or rewards to the institution or personnel for donation of the exhibition items.
Mr. Liu Junli
Administrative Office of Chinese Medical Association
Phone & Fax: 86-10-85158435
Address: No. 42 Dongsi Xidajie, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China, 100710.