Devoted to disseminating new and important orthopaedic knowledge, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research® is a leading peer-reviewed orthopaedic journal and a publication of The Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons
®. CORR® brings readers the latest clinical and basic research and informed opinions that shape today's orthopaedic practice, thereby providing an opportunity to practice evidence-based medicine. With contributions from leading clinicians and researchers around the world, we aim to be the premier journal providing an international perspective advancing knowledge of the musculoskeletal system.
CORR® publishes content of value to both generalists and specialists on all aspects of musculoskeletal research, diagnoses, and treatment:
- Original articles focusing on timely clinical issues.
- Research articles providing the latest in basic biological or engineering research on musculoskeletal diseases.
- Monthly "Symposia" devoted to a single topic offering the generalist reader an overview of a field, but providing the specialist current in-depth information.
- Editor's Spotlight/Take 5, a monthly installment delving into published articles through interviews with the authors.
- CORR Insights® expanding on topics with commentary by invited experts.
- Regular columns by topical experts discussing issues and opening conversations affecting the field of orthopaedics.
CORR is committed to the fair treatment of all individuals without biases that arise from differences of any kind, and CORR supports both individual and organizational efforts that favor dignity, respect, caring, and equality.Contact Information
Seth S. Leopold, MD
1600 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215-392-0270 (Voice)[email protected]