Devoted to disseminating new and important orthopaedic knowledge, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research® is a leading peer-reviewed orthopaedic journal and a publication of The Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons
®. CORR® brings readers the latest clinical and basic research and informed opinions that shape today's orthopaedic practice, thereby providing an opportunity to practice evidence-based medicine. With contributions from leading clinicians and researchers around the world, we aim to be the premier journal providing an international perspective advancing knowledge of the musculoskeletal system.
CORR® publishes content of value to both generalists and specialists on all aspects of musculoskeletal research, diagnoses, and treatment:
- Original articles focusing on timely clinical issues.
- Research articles providing the latest in basic biological or engineering research on musculoskeletal diseases.
- Monthly "Symposia" devoted to a single topic offering the generalist reader an overview of a field, but providing the specialist current in-depth information.
- Editor's Spotlight/Take 5, a monthly installment delving into published articles through interviews with the authors.
- CORR Insights® expanding on topics with commentary by invited experts.
- Regular columns by topical experts discussing issues and opening conversations affecting the field of orthopaedics.
Seth S. Leopold, MD
1600 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215-376-5627 (FAX)[email protected]