In the article that appeared on pages 23–29 of the Canadian Journal of Addiction September 2018 issue,1 the disclosures of Robert Tanguay were not provided in the journal, and they are:
• Relationships with financial interests:
• Grants/Research Support: Canopy, Otsuka, Pfizer, Perdue, Shire, Jansen, Sunovion, Lundbeck, Allergan
• Speakers Bureau/Honoraria: Indivior, Canopy, Pfizer, Otsuka, Lundbeck
• Consulting Fees: Lundbeck, Indivior, Allergan
• Other: Independent CME - MD Briefcase Independent CME; Owner- RLT Conferences; Private- PFSP, CPSA, ABVMA, City of Calgary, Gov’t of Ab, ASEBP, Shell, Insurance Companies, Law Firms
The omission was not discovered until after the article published in the issue. The journal regrets this error.
1. Walkey LRL, Tanguay RL, el-Guebaly N. Narrative review of cannabidiol as an antipsychotic and recommendations for legal regulations. Can J Addict