Anesthesia & Analgesia Subscriptions for Individuals
Individual subscriptions to Anesthesia & Analgesia (A&A) are only available to members of the International Anesthesia Research Society (IARS). An IARS membership includes:
- 12 monthly issues of A&A in all formats – Print, Online, Smartphone/PDA
- Free access to the full A&A archive – more than 90 years of content!
- 24 semi-monthly issues of A&A Practice – Online and Smartphone/PDA
- Free access to the full A&A Practice archive
- Preprint access to upcoming articles in both journals
- Subject collections of papers organized by topic area
- Monthly A&A e-Bulletin
- Free A&A Journal CME
- Free CME for Journal manuscript reviews
- Discounted registration fee for the IARS Annual Meeting
Reduced membership dues are available for residents, fellows, students, and individuals in the allied health professions.
iars.org/membership for more information and to join online.
A&A Subscriptions for Institutions
A&A print subscriptions for institutions are available through Lippincott Williams & Wilkins' online store. If you are interested in subscribing or need more information visit the
product page on lww.com.
A&A electronic subscriptions for institutions are available through Ovid.
Contact Ovid for more information. To speak with a representative call
646.674.6300 or toll-free in the United States
A&A Delivery Address
A&A delivery address is managed by the IARS. To update your information, log into your IARS member account at iars.org, email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call
A&A eToc Subscription
Visit Manage eTOCs to change your
A&A eTOC subscription preferences.
Help with A&A Electronic Access or Delivery Problems of Print Issues
Members who need assistance activating or accessing A&A online or who are having problems with delivery of the print issues should contact LWW member service at email@example.com. In the United States call toll-free
866.489.0443. Outside of the United States call
301.223.2300, option 3 (help with subscription or service affiliated with your society membership), then option 1 (member of a society).