Journal of Ambulatory Care Management is seeking high-quality health services research and/ or policy articles exploring the impact of President Trump on health care in the United States. Submitted articles will be peer reviewed and considered for publication in a special issue entitled the Impact of Trump on American Health Care. This special issue will provide an overview of the current state of research in this area of scientific inquiry.
The Journal will consider original research, review articles, short reports, and perspectives. Potential topics include the impact on health and health care delivery of
- the new approach to Medicaid waivers including work requirements
- the new approach to pre-existing conditions
- the repeal of the individual mandate
- the new approach to Accountable Care Organizations
- the new approach to immigrant, immigration.
- other topics that you believe are tied to the Trump Administration approach to health care delivery in the United States.
Deadlines for manuscript submission: (December 1 and March 1). We encourage submission of abstracts as soon as they available for feedback to the editor, Norbert Goldfield M.D. at Rin8312011@gmail.com
Submitted manuscripts will receive timely and thorough peer review. Please read over our Instructions for Authors before submitting your manuscript.
Submit your manuscript to the Journal's online peer review system: http://www.editorialmanager.com/jacm/default.aspx