Special Topic Call for Papers:
"Analysis and Quality Standards of Herbal Medicines"
Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine is issuing a call for papers for a special topic addressing " Analysis and Quality Standards of Herbal Medicines " .
Under the guidance of Guest Editor Dean Guo, MD, PhD, Study on analysis and quality standards of herbal medicines. The submission deadline is June 30, 2023.
Main Purpose of the Special Topic:
The qualitative and quantitative analyses of the effective components or quality markers in traditional Chinese medicines and other herbal medicines currently act as the practical quality control methods, which laid foundation for the elaboration of the quality standards aimed to guarantee the clinical efficacy and safety for herbal medicine. New methods in supporting the comprehensive quality control and elaborating quality standards of traditional Chinese medicines are welcome, including the original articles, review articles, editorial, commentary, and short communications, etc.
- Tactics for herbal quality standard elaboration.
- Comprehensive investigation on quality markers supporting TCM quality standards establishment.
- Development of the state-of-the-art analytical strategies favoring the systematic multicomponent characterization, authentication, and quality assessment.
- Application of new quality control technology in TCM industry.
- Phytochemical analysis of complex herbal components, involving the macromolecular polysaccharides and the effective small-molecule metabolites.
We welcome the articles of basic and clinical related to mechanism of acupuncture on autonomic nervous system, especially original articles and review articles, submitted to Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine through our system https://journals.lww.com/ahm/pages/aboutthejournal.aspx