DON'T MISS ACSM'S INTERNATIONAL HEALTH & FITNESS SUMMIT IN CHICAGO!
Calling all certified health practitioners, fitness professionals, and students planning to enter the health and fitness industry. If you are searching for the latest educational advances in the field, inspiration, and networking opportunities, this is YOUR meeting! You will find many different types of opportunities to meet your needs, including hot topic panel discussions and keynote lectures with some of the industry’s leading experts. In addition to our renowned research-backed lectures, daily on-trend workouts, and hands-on workshops, this is an excellent opportunity to network with our world-class speakers, to see what’s new in our Expo, all while earning more than 20 continuing education credits (CECs)! Make plans to attend ACSM’s International Health & Fitness Summit from March 21 to 24, 2019, in Chicago, IL.
You won’t want to miss the 2019 keynotes and special lectures:
- The 6 Key Concepts That Will Absolutely Change the Way You Prescribe Exercise! by Timothy S. Church, M.D., FACSM, ACAP Health in Dallas, TX
- The Lore of Resistance Training: Bench Science, Bench Press Science, and Bro-science by Eric Rawson, Ph.D., FACSM, Messiah College in Mechanicsburg, PA
- President’s Lecture: EVERY Exercise Professional Should Be Prepared to Work With Cancer Patients and Survivors: A Call to Action by Kathryn H. Schmitz, Ph.D., M.P.H., FACSM, Pennsylvania State University in Hershey, PA
- Featured Lecture: Making the Move: Connecting the Science and Application of Physical Activity by John M. Jakicic, Ph.D., FACSM, and Renee Rogers, Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA
- The Dr. Bortz Lecture: Helping Baby Boomers Stay Functional: Exercise and Dietary Protein as Key Strategies for Body Composition Management and Successful Aging by Ellen Evans, Ph.D., FACSM, University of Georgia in Athens, GA
To learn more about the keynotes and the not-to-be-missed Summit, visit www.acsmsummit.org. Pre-registration (http://acsmsummit.org/registration/) ends on March 12, 2019. After March 12, you can register onsite at the Summit.
DID YOU KNOW ACSM HAS A NEW LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR CECs?
Beginning February 1, 2019, ACSM’s ceOnline improved its offerings by implementing a new Learning Management System (LMS). The new LMS provides you with a premier experience that includes the best content, the best delivery, and the best outcomes for the best price. Along with the excellent content you’ve come to expect from ACSM, you’ll also now enjoy many new features like synchronous learning, presenter interaction, live streaming, and more. This cutting-edge platform is used by many respected educational organizations, including the Library of Congress.
Continuing education is a critical part of your success, and ACSM will continue to make it easy for you to access excellent content, easy-to-attain documentation, and enduring recordkeeping. You can check out the new LMS here: acsm.org/ceonline.