STM Publishing Group Ltd (STM) is a publishing company specializing in the open-accessed peer-reviewed journals in medicine. All journals published by STM maintain the highest standards of ethical and scientific standards. Our main aim is to facilitate the discovery of connections between clinical and basic research. STM is run as a partnership between in-house scientific and copyediting staff and international Editorial Boards, ensuring fast, fair, and professional peer review. STM encourages full and transparent reporting of all research, with higher impact and wider visibility though open access and vigorously promotion.
STM has published seven journals:
- Neural Regeneration Research (SCI-E Indexed, 2017 IF: 1.769, Launched in 2006)
- Medical Gas Research (ESCI indexed, Launched in 2006)
- Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Trials: Nervous System Diseases (Launched in 2016)
- Clinical Trials in Orthopedic Disorders (Launched in 2016)
- Clinical Trials in Degenerative Diseases (Launched in 2016)
- Chinese Journal of Tissue Engineering Research (Outstanding S&T Journals of China, Launched in 1996)