- Starting with the July-September 2016 issue (Vol 36 No. 3), all articles in each issue of TLD will be available individually for CEU credit, online only. TLD subscribers can complete the entire issue CE course using the printed test and answer form if they prefer. Subscribers to TLD receive a discounted processing fee for all CE, both in print and online
- The continuing education tests in TLD are available to complete online via http://alliedhealth.ceconnection.com/browse/professions. Be sure to include your ASHA Membership Number when setting up your profile so that your course completion can be reported to ASHA for you. At this website, readers can find all Wolters Kluwer CE activities available for Speech-Language Pathologists.
Who is eligible to earn ASHA CEUs?
Effective July 1, 2011, individuals must meet at least one of the following conditions in order to be eligible to earn ASHA CEUs.
- ASHA Member (includes Life member and International affiliates)
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) Holder
- Licensed by a state or provincial regulatory agency to practice speech-language pathology (SLP) or audiology
- Credentialed by a state regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Credentialed by a national regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Currently enrolled in a masters or doctoral program in SLP or audiology