Each issue of TLD contains an ASHA-approved Continuing Education Activity free to subscribers with a $6.95 processing fee. Non-subscribers pay an enrollment and processing fee of $20. TLD Continuing Education tests must be processed by mail. Please see additional instructions accompanying the CE test in each issue of TLD.
Who is eligible to earn ASHA CEUs?
Effective July 1, 2011, individuals must meet at least one of the following conditions in order to be eligible to earn ASHA CEUs.
- ASHA Member (includes Life member and International affiliates)
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) Holder
- Licensed by a state or provincial regulatory agency to practice speech-language pathology (SLP) or audiology
- Credentialed by a state regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Credentialed by a national regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Currently enrolled in a masters or doctoral program in SLP or audiology