Welcome to LWW's electronic journals platform, a new, personalized and intuitive interface that integrates journal content and rich media to enable collaboration, sharing, and innovation among healthcare professionals.
- ASPSN (American Society of Plastic Surgical Nurses) members have complete access to the online journal through the members’ only section of the ASPSN website. Through the website you are able to see the next issue table of contents and have access to the journal before your mailed copy. You may also access archived article from past journals so you have resource information at your finger tips.
Members log in at the ASPSN homepage at https://www.aspsn.org/
Members are authenticated at the secured [Members Only] ASPSN site, and can access the Plastic Surgical Nursing journal home page by clicking on the link to the journal.
- CSPSN (Canadian Society of Plastic Surgical Nurses) member’s can access the Plastic Surgical Nursing journal via the journal’s home page, http://journals.lww.com/psnjournalonline/pages/default.aspx. Members have received registration and activation instructions via email to allow access to the full content of the journal, current and archived.
- Once inside the journal, ASPSN and CSPSN Members can access full content, both archived and current. The members have the option of registering for e-TOCs. The link is available at the top right-hand corner of the journal home page. Members can click on the link to register for the eTOCs at any time. If assistance is needed, LWW provides Member Services support by calling Toll Free: 866-489-0443 or email@example.com
- Journals@LWW. PSN is now available to download through a LWW app on your iphone. Under the journal section you can chose from an extensive list the journal you would like to have convenient access to.
- The My Journals channel is a way for you to see the latest list of publications that are published in your area of speciality. This list is produced automatically by the app according to the occupation and speciality you specified when registering the app. You can add or remove journals from this app as you see fit. Tap any of the journals and you will be taken to the latest TOC of the journals current issue. Browse the abstracts and link to the full text article with your activated password.
- The My Speciality channel is a way for you to be automatically updated with the latest high impact research and clinical information in plastic surgery. This app will update your My Specialty channel with links to articles you may be interested in from the collection of journals published by LWW that match your area of interest. This is a great tool to stay current without having to leaf through piles of journals. Take it on the go and read abstracts for the most important articles while you are travelling.
Follow your journal on the PSN Twitter link or add PSN to your face book page to increase visibility for the journal to your colleagues.
Tracey Hotta RN, BScN, CPSN