The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
John M. Ingraham, M.D.
Robert A. Weber, III
Robert A. Weber, M.D.
1. McLarney E, Hoffman H, Wolfe SW. Biomechanical analysis of the cruciate four-strand flexor tendon repair. J Hand Surg (Am.)
2. Wanzel KR, Matsumoto ED, Hamstra SJ, Anastakis DJ. Teaching technical skills: Training on a simple, inexpensive, and portable model. Plast Reconstr Surg
3. Leach DC. Simulation and rehearsal. In: Philibert I, ed. ACGME Bull
4. Grober ED, Hamstra SJ, Wanzel KR, et al. Laboratory based training in urological microsurgery with bench model simulators: A randomized controlled trial evaluating the durability of technical skill. J Urol
5. Ingraham JM, Weber RA III, Weber RA. Utilizing a simulated tendon to teach tendon repair technique. Hand (NY.)
Viewpoints, pertaining to issues of general interest, are welcome, even if they are not related to items previously published. Viewpoints may present unique techniques, brief technology updates, technical notes, and so on. Viewpoints will be published on a space-available basis because they are typically less time-sensitive than Letters and other types of articles. Please note the following criteria:
* Text-maximum of 500 words (not including references)
* References—maximum of five
* Authors—no more than five
* Figures/Tables—no more than two figures and/or one table
Authors will be listed in the order in which they appear in the submission. Viewpoints should be submitted electronically via PRS' enkwell, at www.editorialmanager.com/prs/. We strongly encourage authors to submit figures in color.
We reserve the right to edit Viewpoints to meet requirements of space and format. Any financial interests relevant to the content must be disclosed. Submission of a Viewpoint constitutes permission for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and its licensees and assignees to publish it in the Journal and in any other form or medium.
The views, opinions, and conclusions expressed in the Viewpoints represent the personal opinions of the individual writers and not those of the publisher, the Editorial Board, or the sponsors of the Journal. Any stated views, opinions, and conclusions do not reflect the policy of any of the sponsoring organizations or of the institutions with which the writer is affiliated, and the publisher, the Editorial Board, and the sponsoring organizations assume no responsibility for the content of such correspondence.