From the Editor
Welcome to the website for Orthopaedic Nursing.
Members of the National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses can access the articles in full text by entering the website via the NAON website, using their NAON username and password.
For higher-level access to personalize your online space (with saved searches and custom collections), you can login directly to the ON journal website platform to register and create your own username and login. Online capabilities include:
- Saved searches, personal collections, e-mail alerts
- Options for how you want to read your article - either in PDF or HTML format
- Ability to export your reference directly into your favorite citation manager
- Exporting figures from full-text articles into PowerPoint presentations
- Upcoming manuscripts, announcements and calendar of events
If you already have registered directly on the ON journal website platform, you will just log in as you always have. If not, select “Register” in the upper right-hand drop-down menu and follow the prompts. After receiving the confirmation email to complete your registration you will be able to use all of the features.
Enjoy exploring your journal website. You will be able to view the current issue of Orthopaedic Nursing, journal archives and collections, and what is coming in future issues.
Orthopaedic Nursing will continue to provide the information you need to keep you up-to-date on relevant practice issues that will keep you one step ahead!