From the Editor
Welcome to LWW's new ejournals platform and the new website for Orthopaedic Nursing, where you can build your own, personalized online space. Some of the new features that you will be able to utilize immediately are:
- Featured articles; seeing what other people are reading via the “most viewed” and “most emailed” list; and access to continuing education articles at the click of a tab
- Saved searches, personal collections, e-mail alerts
- Options for how you want to read your article either in PDF or HTML format
- Ability to export your reference directly into your favorite citation manager
- Exporting figures from full-text articles into PowerPoint presentations
- Upcoming manuscripts, announcements and calendar of events
You will need to register to begin enjoying our enhanced website. If you have already registered, you will just log in as you always have. If not, select the “Register” button located in the LOGIN box. Once you are registered you will be able to use all of the new features.
Enjoy exploring your new website. You will be able to view the current issue of Orthopaedic Nursing, journal archives and what is coming in future issues. In the coming months, we will launch several new features such as online networking.
Orthopaedic Nursing will continue to provide the information you need to keep you up-to-date on relevant practice issues that will keep you one step ahead!