Friday, December 13, 2013
Jumping into the world of publishing
Are you thinking of jumping into the world of medical publishing but just don't know where to begin? If so, we wanted to use this post to address some of the main steps when you're beginning to write. Our goal is to make sure that any aspiring authors out there interested in writing for us have the necessary tools and information to be successful.
- First, choose a topic that you're both familiar and comfortable with.
- Next, go through previous OR Nurse issues to gain an understanding on how to present your information.
- Establish a strong intro, body, and conclusion (use case studies if needed).
- Make sure that the information used is evidence-based and has been published within the past 5 years.
- Submit your manuscript here.
That wasn't so painful now, was it? Let us know if you have any comments or questions. We're looking forward to your submissions!