Access our past email updates featuring top oncology news below...
And SIGN UP TODAY to receive all of our weekly newsletters delivered directly to your inbox!
- June 30, 2015: PD-1 Activity in Colorectal & Head & Neck Cancers, Plus Key ASCO15 Takes from Ravi Vij / 8 Self-Care Reminders for Oncology Nurses
- June 25, 2015: Promising Results for Obinutuzumab-Bendamustine for NHL Patients, CTCL Updates, & More
- June 23, 2015: Agent Boosts Chances for MDS Patients to Be Transfusion Independent
- June 18, 2015: Optimum Timing of Chemo for Met Prostate Cancer, PLUS Pelvic RT & Brachytherapy Updates
- June 16, 2015: Checkpoint Inhibitor Face Off in Melanoma; ER Degrader in Breast Cancer / Monoclonal Antibody for Refractory Myeloma; FDA Approves Drug for ITP in Children
- June 11, 2015: ASCO15 Study Confirms New Standard of Care for NSCLC, Experts Said...
- June 9, 2015: 'Good-News Story' in Cancer Survivorship Makes the ASCO Plenaries... / NH Lymphoma: Drug Combo Doubles Remission Duration
- March 31, 2015: Study from Zeke Emanuel Finds Patients NOT to Blame for High Costs, Unnecessary Tests / FDA Priority Review to Kyprolis for Multiple Myeloma
- March 27, 2015: Platinum Doublet Chemo & Post RT Updates, FDA News, & More
- March 26, 2015: New Data Provoke Screening Debate about MGUS & Multiple Myeloma
- March 24, 2015: NCCN Guidelines Are Getting a Facelift...
- March 20, 2015: In Prostate Cancer, Fluorescent Dye Helps ID Lymph Nodes to Treat vs. Those to Spare
- March 17, 2015: Study IDs New Bedside Signs of Impending Death for Cancer Patients / In High-Risk CLL, Allogeneic Transplant Still Has a Role
- March 12, 2015: Final Reports from COU-AA-302 in Prostate Cancer—Overall Survival Improves with Abiraterone
- March 10, 2015: FDA's First Biosimilar Approval for U.S. for Zarxio (Filgrastim-sndz) / Congressional Briefing Stresses Crucial Need for Highly Educated Nursing Workforce
- March 3, 2015: How to Fund YOUR Next Research Project / New FDA Approval for Multiple Myeloma Drug / The ANA's Latest Action to Address Nurse Fatigue
- March 1, 2015: 4 Important Signs of CNS Involvement in Breast Cancer
- February 28, 2015: The Buzz about Surgery for Lymphedema
- February 27, 2015: Innovations in Pain Management for Breast Cancer Patients
- February 26, 2015: High-Risk Smoldering Myeloma—To Treat or Not?
- February 24, 2015: FDA Actions for Melanoma and Multiple Myeloma Drugs
- February 19, 2015: Best lung cancer news from STS Annual Meeting
- February 17, 2015: Another View of the Vaccination 'Debate' / CLL Treatment Transformation Deemed ASCO's 'Advance of the Year'
- February 10, 2015: FDA Approval for Metastatic Breast Cancer Drug, Plus Historic ODAC Vote / For AYAs with ALL, Why Experts Emphasize Pediatric Protocols
- February 5, 2015: SOFT Study Data, Pembrolizumab and Tamoxifen Updates, and More SABCS14 Reports
- February 3, 2015: Precision Medicine—Separating the Hope, Hype, and Reality / New FDA Approval for Ibrutinib (Imbruvica)
- December 30, 2014: FDA Actions for Drug for Neuroblastoma / In Myeloma, Predicting the Next Treatment 'Blockbusters'
- December 23, 2014: FDA Accelerated Approval for Ovarian Cancer Drug / In High-Risk Smoldering Myeloma, To Treat or Not Still a Question
- December 19, 2014: Best Lung Cancer Research of 2014 / DLBCL—New Data Questions Utility of Routine Surveillance Imaging
- December 18, 2014: FDA's Fast Track to Pancreatic Cancer Drug & Approval for Gastric Combo Therapy
- December 16, 2014: Why George Sledge Says the Genomic Revolution Continues to 'Dazzle' / CAR-T Therapy Updates from ASH Annual Meeting
- December 15, 2014: Genetic Test Predicts Prostate Cancer Recurrence
- December 12, 2014: No Waning of Tamoxifen's Breast Cancer Prevention Benefit
- December 11, 2014: The Meaning of a Durable Response in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- December 10, 2014: Concerns about Contralateral Prophylactic Mastectomy
- December 9, 2014: 3 FDA Updates, Just-In Reports from ASH Annual Meeting, and More!
- December 8, 2014: 'Best-Ever' Results in High-Risk Hodgkin Lymphoma
- December 7, 2014: Study Corrects Misconceptions about Orphan Drugs
- December 6, 2014: The Backstory of ASH's New Choosing Wisely List
- December 2, 2014: Top Myeloma Research Picks from Ravi Vij / The Future of CAR T-Cells–Time to Move into Solid Tumors?
- November 25, 2014: 'Concerning' Data Finds BIG Gaps between Oncs' & Nurses' Idea of Working Together / FDA's Breakthrough Therapy Designation to this ALL Drug
- November 24, 2014: 1st Clinical Trial to Use Crowdsourcing Launches in Prostate Cancer
- November 21, 2014: AML Drug Gets FDA's Orphan Drug Status / Is Oncology's Transition to the Hospital Good or Bad?
- November 20, 2014: FDA's Fast Track to Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Drug
- November 18, 2014: ASH14 and SABCS14 Sneak Peeks! / 'Missing Piece of Myeloma Puzzle' Defined
- November 17, 2014: Genetic Test Predicts Prostate Cancer Recurrence
- November 14, 2014: Is Lung Cancer EGFR-mutation Testing Feasible Everywhere? / Priority Review to Blinatumomab for ALL
- November 13, 2014: Updated Data for Sorafenib for Metastatic Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
- November 11, 2014: FDA Approval for Gastric Cancer Drug Combo / Yes or No for Maintenance Rituximab in Follicular Lymphoma?
- November 4, 2014: Implications of the Now-Documented Increase in Bilateral Mastectomies / In Myeloma, Long-term Remission with Allogeneic Transplant
- September 30, 2014: In Metastatic Breast Cancer, Pertuzumab Adds 'Unprecedented 16 Months to Survival / In DLBCL, Vitamin D Deficiency Affecting Chemotherapy Efficacy
- September 25, 2014: Data Breast Cancer Navigation Linked to Better Treament Adherence
- September 23, 2014: Just in from the ASTRO Annual Meeting... In Early-Stage Hodgkin Lymphoma, RT Survival Benefit
- September 18, 2014: And the Best Treatments for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Are...
- September 16, 2014: Prostate Cancer—New FDA Indication for Xtandi and New ASCO Guideline / Why It's a Good Time for Hematology Advocacy
- September 9, 2014: 'Game Changer' Immunotherapy Approved for Advanced Melanoma / For Myeloma, Panobinostat Combo Beats Standard of Care
- September 2, 2014: ASTRO 2014 Annual Meeting Preview! / MCL—Survival Jump with Bortezomib for Patients Ineligible for BMT
- June 24, 2014: ASCO14 Key Takeaways... From Walter Stadler, Ravi Vij, and More!
- June 17, 2014: From ASCO14... Immunotherapy News, Colon Cancer Updates, and MORE! / Why Children with ALL May NOT Be Receiving Anti-Relapse Drugs
- June 10, 2014: ASCO14 Annual Meeting Reports! Breast, Ovarian, Prostate Cancers, and More... NOW ONLINE!
- June 3, 2014: FDA's Orphan Drug Status to Osteosarcoma Immunotherapy / AML—Metabolic Therapeutic Pathway Found