Oncology Times offers helpful handouts on a wide-range of oncology topics. Print, post, and share with colleagues and patients.
- Minimizing Delays: It is important to be proactive and help patients overcome emotional obstacles to reporting symptoms. Here's a handout to supplement your efforts to minimize patient delays.
- Your Genetic Inheritance: Help your patients whose cancer maybe hereditary understand what's involved in genetic testing.
- Your Mutation: This handout answers common questions and concerns that may arise when a patient finds out they have a genetic mutation.
- Minor Symptoms in Long-Term Survivors: Long-term survivors may experience distress while deciding what to do about minor symptoms. Help minimize their distress—and the risk of delayed diagnoses—with this patient handout.
- Counseling With an Oncology Social Worker: Social workers can make a world of difference in the life of a patient. If you see a patient in need, this handout can supplement your recommendations to consult a social worker.