* New Cancer Medicines in Development for Women
* Part 3 of Our Series on Electronic Health Records: Factors to Consider When Choosing and Implementing a System.
* Speak Up: More Evidence Is Needed: Perspective from a Frustrated Cancer Doctor/ Researcher/Patient
* ASCO Launches Breast Cancer Registry to Test Value of Treatment Summaries
* AACI's New Clinical Research Initiative Confronts Common Challenges in Conducting Cancer Trials
* Centralized IRB Shown to Expedite Clinical Trial Review
* New NCI Biobanking Program Aims to Boost Quality of Cancer Specimens
* Next New Era at the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship as Tom Sellers Takes the Helm
* Head-to-Head Studies of Denosumab vs Zoledronic Acid for Bone Metastases in Advanced Breast Cancer
* Brain Cancer: Despite Usual Practice, Whole-Brain RT Should Not Be Given Routinely to All Patients with Brain Metastases.
* NCCN Congress on Hematologic Malignancies Supportive Care Treatment Challenges; Also: Supportive Care Pearls of Wisdom from the Cancer Center Pharmacy.