For more than 80 additional continuing education articles related to drug therapy topics, go to NursingCenter.com/CE.
Earn CE credit online: Go to http://www.nursingcenter.com/CE/nursing and receive a certificate within minutes.
INSTRUCTIONS New drugs 2014, part 1
- To take the test online, go to our secure website at http://www.nursingcenter.com/ce/nursing.
- On the print form, record your answers in the test answer section of the CE enrollment form on page 55. Each question has only one correct answer. You may make copies of these forms.
- Complete the registration information and course evaluation. Mail the completed form and registration fee of $32.95 to: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, CE Group, 74 Brick Blvd., Bldg. 4, Suite 206, Brick, NJ 08723. We will mail your certificate in 4 to 6 weeks. For faster service, include a fax number and we will fax your certificate within 2 business days of receiving your enrollment form.
- You will receive your CE certificate of earned contact hours and an answer key to review your results. There is no minimum passing grade.
- Registration deadline is February 29, 2016.
DISCOUNTS and CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Send two or more tests in any nursing journal published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins together by mail, and deduct $0.95 from the price of each test.
- We also offer CE accounts for hospitals and other healthcare facilities on nursingcenter.com. Call 1-800-787-8985 for details.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, publisher of Nursing2014 journal, will award 4.0 contact hours for this continuing nursing education activity.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins is also an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the District of Columbia and Florida #FBN2454. This activity is also provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 11749 for 4.0 contact hours.
Your certificate is valid in all states. This activity has been assigned 4.0 pharmacology credits.
The ANCC's accreditation status of Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Department of Continuing Education refers only to its continuing nursing educational activities and does not imply Commission on Accreditation approval or endorsement of any commercial product.
New drugs 2014, part 1
GENERAL PURPOSE: To provide information about 14 newly approved drugs. LEARNING OBJECTIVES: After reading this article and taking this test you should be able to: 1. Identify the indications for 14 new drugs. 2. Identify potential adverse reactions associated with 14 new drugs. 3. List nursing considerations for 14 new drugs.