Neurology Today is planning a series of stories about health policy and practice, and we want to hear about your experiences. For example:
* How are the changes in health insurance payment models affecting your clinical practices? How are your clinics addressing the influx of patients who are insured for the first time? What are your experiences to date about what patients expect in terms of services? What are the challenges in addressing the needs of patients being referred through the health insurance exchanges?
* How does your practice “choose wisely?” How does your practice or institution make choices about cost-effective care? How are decisions made about treatment choices and policies?
* The lay press is focusing increasingly on the high cost of treatment. How do you discuss the costs of care with your patients?
* What are the day-to-day challenges of recruiting for and conducting new or longitudinal clinical trials?
* What are the challenges of basic research?
We want to hear from you on these and other stories. E-mail Neurology Today at NeuroToday@LWWNY.com.