The following individuals were elected to serve on the American Nephrology Nurses' Association (ANNA)'s 2012–2013 National Board of Directors:
Dimitrije Paunovic/S...Image Tools
* President-Elect Norma Gomez, MBA, MSN, RN, CNN, is Director of NJG Consultants in Russellville, TN, where she is responsible for the development of quality-improvement programs, staff training, professional development, and home-training programs.
* Secretary Lynda Ball, MSN, RN, CNN, of Everett, WA, is Vascular Access Specialist for Fresenius Medical Care.
* Southeast Vice President Cindy Richards, BSN, RN, CNN, is Renal Transplant Coordinator for Children's of Alabama.
* Western Vice President Sheila Doss-McQuitty, BSN, RN, CNN, CCRA, is Nursing Director of Research for Satellite Healthcare.
The new Board members are to assume their positions during ANNA's 43rd National Symposium, which takes place April 29 to May 2 in Orlando, FL, joining existing Board members Glenda Payne, MS, RN, CNN, President; Rowena Elliott, PhD, RN, CNN, BC, CNE, Immediate Past President; Charla Litton, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC, CCRN, CNN, Treasurer; Paula Richards, MSN, RN, CNN, Northeast Vice President; and Phyllis Wille, MS, RN, FNP-C, CNN, North Central Vice President.
In addition, three members were elected to serve as ANNA Chapter Coordinators-Elect:
* Northeast Chapter Coordinator-Elect Marianne Neumann, RN, CNN, is the Fistula First Breakthrough Initiative Clinical Lead for IPRO End-Stage Renal Disease Network of New York (Network 2).
* Southeast Chapter Coordinator-Elect Sara Kennedy, BSN, RN, CNN, is Chronic Kidney Disease Educator for DaVita's Southland Regional Office in Birmingham, AL.
* Western Chapter Coordinator-Elect Susie Soares-Phillips, RN, CNN, is Regional Director of Operations for Satellite Healthcare.
© 2012 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Inc.