Our spotlight this month, is the student Nurses Christian Fellowship group at Hannibal-LaGrange University, Hannibal, MO. Students this past year have focused on providing support and spiritual encouragement to the nursing student body.
- Weekly student led prayer group
- Leading devotions at class meetings
- Maintaining a prayer jar where anyone can add a prayer request
- Hanging scripture verses on bulletin boards and walls in the school
- Planning a “Blessing of the Hands” held during the pinning ceremony.
Interested in joining or starting an NCF group in your area? Check out the NCF webpage and get involved today!
photo: Hannibal-LaGrange University Student NCF Prayer Meeting
Want your NCF group to be included in the spotlight? Send your group information to firstname.lastname@example.org