Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease offers two methods to obtain permission to reuse published material:
1. With Copyright Clearance Center's Rightslink service it's fast and easy to secure permission from Wolters Kluwer titles to be reused in:
- Periodicals (Journals, Magazines, Newsletters and Newspapers)
- Promotional Materials (Brochures, Pamphlets, and Posters)
- Presentations and Slide Kits
- CD-ROMs and DVDs
- Posts on Websites and Intranets
- Email Distributions
- Government Reports
- Coursepacks, Classroom Materials, Training Materials and CMEs
- Library reserves and E-reserves
- Distributed Photocopies
- Conference Proceedings
- Dissertations and Theses
General information regarding Rightslink can be found on lwwonline.com. Article-specific Rightslink information can be accessed directly from the articles on this journal website.
2. For permissions not available through Rightslink, see the LWW Online Permission Form.
Copyright in the 2006 Consensus Guidelines algorithms belongs to ASCCP. Permission to use the algorithms requires the written permission of ASCCP. Instructions to obtain reprint permission for either the guidelines text or algorithms are posted here (http://www.asccp.org/pdfs/consensus/copyright.pdf). No adaptations of the algorithms will be permitted, including any proposed changes in formatting (e.g., color, font, or style).