You could be reading the full-text of this article now if you...

If you have access to this article through your institution,
you can view this article in

Clinical Question: Ask the Expert

Kaufman, Raymond H. MD

Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease:
doi: 10.1097/lgt.0b013e31815e964a
Clinical Questions: Ask the Experts