Take A Look:
Published Ahead of Print: Articles not yet available in the Print Version of JCRP can be found by clicking "Publish Ahead of Print" above.
- Biopsychological Health Disparities Among Young Women Enrolled in Cardiac Rehabilitation.
- Cigarette Smoking Following Lung Transplantation: Effects on Allograft Function and Recipient Functional Performance.
- Evaluation of the Quality of Clinical Guidelines for Cardiac Rehabilitation: A CRITICAL REVIEW
- Mediators of Exercise Maintenance After Cardiac Rehabilitation.
- Prescription of Walking Exercise Intensity From the 6-Minute Walk Test in People With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- Cardiorespiratory Function Before and After Aerobic Exercise Training in Patients with Interstitial Lung Disease.
- Exercise-Based Oncology Rehabilitation: Leveraging the Cardiac Rehabilitation Model.
- Limitations in Exercise and Functional Capacity in Long-Term Postpneumonectomy Patients.
- Integrated Cardiovascular Rehabilitation: How Do Noncardiac and Polyvascular Disease Patients Fare?
- Comparison of Cardiorespiratory Responses During Aquatic and Land Treadmill Exercise in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease.
- Hospital-based Versus Hybrid Cardiac Rehabilitation Pogram in Coronary Bypass Suregery Patients in Western Iran: Effects on Exercise Capacity, Risk Factors, Psychological Factors, and Quality of Life.
- The Sustainability of Exercise Capacity Changes in Home Versus Center-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation.
- Response of the COPD Assessment Tool in Stable and Postexacerbation Pulmonary Rehabilitation Populations.
- Right Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction Is Related To Exercise Intolerance in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- Effectiveness of a Pedometer-Based Telephone Coaching Program on Weight and Physical Activity for People Referred To A Cardiac Rehabilitation Program: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
Collections: There are several current Collections of articles which can be accessed by clicking "Collections" above. Two examples are: "AACVPR Statements" and all "Review Articles from 2013". All articles in these 2 collections are free to all JCRP online users.
Most Popular: In this area, click "Most Viewed" to see which JCRP articles your colleagues are reading, many of which are free to all JCRP online users
Larry F. Hamm, PhD, Editor