Take A Look:
Published Ahead of Print: Articles not yet available in the Print Version of JCRP can be found by clicking "Publish Ahead of Print" above.
- Is Exercise Training Safe and Beneficial in Patients Receiving Left Ventricular Assist Device Therapy?
- Reliability of Abstracting Performance Measures: Results of the Cardiac Rehabilitation Referral and Reliability (CR3) Project
- Identifying Patients at Low Risk for Activity Related Events: the RARE Score
- Examination of Cardiac Rehabilitation Participants Referred to a Musculoskeletal Clinic
- Minimal Detectable Change of the London Chest Activity of Daily Living Scale in Patients With COPD
- Illness Beliefs and Walking Behavior after Revascularization for Intermittent Claudication - A Qualitative Study
- Modifiable Predictors of Chronotropic Incompetence in Male Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- A Combination of Low-Dose Fluvastatin and Valsartan Decreases Inflammation and Oxidative Stress in Apparently Healthy Middle-Aged Men
- The Association Between Sleep Disturbance, Depressive Symptoms, and Health-Related Quality of Life Among Cardiac Rehabilitation Participants
- Intensive Nursing Care by an Electronic Followup System to Promote Secondary Prevention After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: A Randomized Trial
- Shocktivity: Ability and Avoidance of Daily Activity Behaviors in ICD Patients
- Diagnostic Performance of Skinfold Method to Identify Obesity as Measured by Air Displacement Plethysmography in Cardiac rehabilitation
- Upper Limb Exercise Prescription Following Cardiac Surgery via Median Sternotomy: A Web Survey
- An Expanding Knowledge of the Mechanisms and Effects of Alcohol Consumption on Cardiovascular Disease
Collections: There are several current Collections of articles which can be accessed by clicking "Collections" above. Two examples are: "AACVPR Statements" and all "Review Articles from 2013". All articles in these 2 collections are free to all JCRP online users.
Most Popular: In this area, click "Most Viewed" to see which JCRP articles your colleagues are reading, many of which are free to all JCRP online users
Larry F. Hamm, PhD, Editor