Take A Look:
Published Ahead of Print: Articles not yet available in the Print Version of JCRP can be found by clicking "Publish Ahead of Print" above.
- Beneficial Effects of Combined Exercise Training on Early Recovery Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing Indices in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure.
- Prevalence of Physical Activity and Sedentary Behavior Among Adults With Cardiovascular Disease in the United States
- Evaluation of the Quality of Clinical Guidelines for Cardiac Rehabilitation: A CRITICAL REVIEW
- Mediators of Exercise Maintenance After Cardiac Rehabilitation.
- Prescription of Walking Exercise Intensity From the 6-Minute Walk Test in People With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- Intensive Nursing Care by an Electronic Followup System to Promote Secondary Prevention After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: A Randomized Trial.
- Upper Limb Exercise Prescription Following Cardiac Surgery via Median Sternotomy: A Web Survey
- Traditional Chinese Exercises for Pulmonary Rehabilitation: EVIDENCE FROM A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW.
- Commercial Insurance Coverage for Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation in Patients With Heart Failure in the United States.
Collections: There are several current Collections of articles which can be accessed by clicking "Collections" above. Two examples are: "AACVPR Statements" and all "Review Articles from 2013". All articles in these 2 collections are free to all JCRP online users.
Most Popular: In this area, click "Most Viewed" to see which JCRP articles your colleagues are reading, many of which are free to all JCRP online users
Larry F. Hamm, PhD, Editor