Take A Look:
Published Ahead of Print: Articles not yet available in the Print Version of JCRP can be found by clicking "Publish Ahead of Print" above.
- Gender-Associated Differences in Pulmonary Rehabilitation Outcomes in People with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - A Systematic Review
- Deep Breathing Exercises Performed 2 Months Following Cardiac Surgery
- Impact of an Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Program on Clinical and Analytical Variables in Cardiovascular Disease
- Prevalence and Predictors of Depression and Anxiety Among Survivors of Myocardial Infarction Due to Spontaneous Coronary Artery Disease
- Breathing Helium-Hyperoxia and Tolerance of Partitioned Exercise in Patients with COPD
- A Combination of Low-Dose Fluvastatin and Valsartan Decreases Inflammation and Oxidative Stress in Apparently Healthy Middle-Aged Men
- Contractile Fatigue of the Quadriceps Muscle Predicts Improvment in Exercise Performance After Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Enrollment Among Referred Patients
- Health-Related Quality-of-Life Outcomes in Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Patients and Partners
- Feeling Supported and Abandoned: Mixed Messages from Attendance at a Rural Community Cardiac Rehabilitation Program in Australia
Collections: There are several current Collections of articles which can be accessed by clicking "Collections" above. Two examples are: "AACVPR Statements" and all "Review Articles from 2013". All articles in these 2 collections are free to all JCRP online users.
Most Popular: In this area, click "Most Viewed" to see which JCRP articles your colleagues are reading, many of which are free to all JCRP online users
Mark A. Williams, PhD, Editor