1. Tuberculin does not cure tuberculosis of bones and joints.
2. In the majority of cases, tuberculin therapy causes no noticeable beneficial influence over the bone or joint lesion.
3. In a small percent of the cases there is improvement of the lesion.
4. In some cases there may be distinct aggravation of the disease.
5. New abscesses may appear during and after completion of the tuberculin treatment.
6. Relapses occur after apparent improvement.
(C) 1919 All Rights Reserved.The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Inc.