Hello and Happy Spring!
Have you registered for IMPACT 2014? Join JAAPA in Boston—come meet the editorial board at Booth 1411 on the exhibit floor, give us your feedback, and see how you can get involved with the journal. See the “For Authors” tab for more details on writing for publication.
Your Online and iPad Access to JAAPA
Some of you may have noticed you no longer have access to full content at the JAAPA.com site. As you know, JAAPA online and in print is a benefit of AAPA membership. You can access the content as well as many other AAPA benefits when you join. If you are an AAPA member, you should have received communications on how to access your account. If you're not a member, we invite you to join the AAPA and see what you're missing!
Current AAPA Members
Accessing the full-text content is now accomplished by entering your personal username and password at JAAPA.com. You may recall receiving an email from Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW) recently in which you were notified that you had been automatically registered. The login credentials included in that email give you full access to JAAPA.com. and the iPad app.
- If you didn’t receive a registration email from LWW, registering is a simple process taking only a few minutes. Simply visit www.jaapa.com, click on Register in the upper right corner of the screen, and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- If you have lost the email with your login credentials, you can contact LWW Member Services at (866) 489-0443 or email email@example.com
Steps to Sign Into Your Account on the iPad
- Open the app from the icon on your iPad home screen.
- The app will ask you if you would like to receive push notifications. We recommend you click "Ok"
- Tap the "Sign In" button at the upper left.
- In the "Sign In" pop–up box, enter the Username and Password provided in the LWW email or by the LWW representative in the appropriate boxes.
- Tap the "Sign In" button.
You are now ready to download issues!
If you have any questions on how to access your online account, you may contact LWW Member Services at (866) 489-0443 or, outside the US at +1 (301) 223-2300 option 3, select 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lapsed AAPA Members
Your membership entitles you to many benefits one of which is JAAPA online and in print. To continue receiving the journal and access to the many AAPA member benefits, please contact AAPA membership to renew today!