Stephanie Casway, Production Editor
Over the past few weeks, you may have noticed that the Obstetrics & Gynecology site looks a little different. Our publisher tweaked the site ever so slightly to make it more user-friendly. In the process, the steps to activate one’s online subscription to the journal changed. Luckily, registering is still easy!
Go to www.greenjournal.org
(I am guessing you are already here), and click on the gear box in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Select register
2. You will arrive at a registration screen, enter your e-mail address and choose a username and password. Note that usernames must be at least 6 characters long and contain no spaces or symbols. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number. Click continue.
3. Enter you name and address. Click continue.
4. The next screen asks for additional information about you and your practice in order to help us recommend articles and rich media that suit your area of speciality. After completing this section, indicate your acceptance of the End User License Agreement and click complete registration.
5. Once registration is complete, you will receive an e-mail from the site asking you to confirm your registration. Click on the link provided within 48 hours.
6. Once the link has opened, sign in and click on, Yes! I am a subscriber and want to activate my online subscription.
7. At the bottom of the page, there will be a field for activating your subscription. Enter your ACOG Member ID or your subscriber ID. This can be found on the top left corner of the mailing label for your journal. Please be sure to enter all characters in this form field. Click on activate subscription.
Now, your account is active. With full access, enjoy all the journal has to offer by reading full-text articles, downloading epub files for your e-reader, listening to podcasts, watching videos, and creating personal collections.